TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to stayinphilippines.com, an online travel community that provides connection among private individuals as well as to resorts, hotels, pension houses, inns, motels and other accommodation service operators (firms) to facilitate communication among every end users. Stayinphilippines.com (“we”, “us”, “stayinphilippines”) and its affiliates, stayiniloilo.com, stayinguimaras.com is operated by Electronic Gateway Technologies. By browsing, participating and using the website, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Qualification. Being a member, you must be at least 18 years of age. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you have the capacity to enter into this agreement and abide all terms and conditions herein. You may terminate your membership anytime be sending us a message through your account or any available means such as e-mail.
2. Password. You agree that you have the full responsibility of your password. In the event that you forget your password, a page for password recovery will be available to you. You will only be allowed to recover your password once a day.
3. Proprietary Rights in Materials.
a. Rights in content posted by stayinphilippines. We own all pictures, codes, videos, animations and texts posted by us and other members in the website and retain proprietary rights over it. Except for some information which belong to the public, you may not use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute or sell any proprietary materials or information without a written consent from us.
b. Rights in content posted by you. By uploading, displaying or publishing any text, photos, messages or any other information on or to the website (collectively, “material”), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant stayinphilippines an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully-paid and worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute such material and to prepare derivative works or incorporate into other works made by stayinphilippines.
4. Material posted by You. All information posted by you will remain private except for your name and location.
4. Messages. You can send a message to any of our member firms as long as you have logged-in. In return, the member firm will reply to your message as soon as they have read it. An e-mail will be sent to you, informing you that such firm had replied to your inquiry. All messages will remain private between you and the member firms.
5. Comments and Suggestions. Member firms do have a comments and suggestion box in their respective pages. Any message posted by you in these boxes will be publicly displayed until deleted by the member firm.
6. Removal of Materials Posted. You understand and agree that we may review and delete any content in your profile or any information posted in your page that we in our sole judgment, believe that (1) violates this agreement, (2) might be offensive of illegal, or (3) may violate public safety or harm other individuals.
7. Payments and Charges. Updating of your profile and posting of materials shall be free of charge.
8. Privacy. We will not disclose any information posted by you aside from those stated above. We will not also disclose any private information such as e-mail from any of our member to you.
9. Further Restrictions
a. Your must use the website in a manner consistent with the existing and applicable laws and regulation.
b. You will not be allowed to post misleading contents, or another person’s copyrighted material unless proper authorization had been secured.
a. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information posted on the website, whether made by any members or advertisers and affiliates.
b. We will not be responsible of the conduct of any members whether made online or offline. Under no circumstances we will be held liable or responsible for any loss, liability or damage including personal injury or death or personal damage, resulting from the use of this website.
c. We assume no liability for any error, omission or interruption in the service whether cause by force majure or fortuitous events. We are not responsible for any technical problems caused by our service providers. We are not liable for any damage or injury caused to any equipment belonging to the user of the website.
11. No Agency. There is no agency, partnership, employer-employee, joint venture or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us or us to any other users of the website.
12. Interpretation. These terms and conditions shall be carried out and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, including matters of enforcement and performance thereof. All suites involving the service or these terms and conditions shall be filed with the proper courts in Guimaras, Philippines only.
13. Acceptance. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon the use of the website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right does not constitute a waiver to such right. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid or unlawful, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect unless such deletion materially frustrates the intent of the parties, in which case this agreement will terminate. You further agree to any revisions that will be made in the future without any prior notice given to you.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for you comments, questions or suggestions.